Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Jolly Rancher

I had not intended for this blog to be so serious all of the time. I don't want to bring people to tears ALL of the time...although I truly believe that tears are healing to the soul. :)

So here is a cute little story:
Raymond was riding in the van with my parents coming home from my cousin's wedding reception. He had a Jolly Rancher candy in his mouth and was trying to tell his Grandpa something very important. He repeated himself twice and was saying the exact same thing each time, but his language is difficult to understand sometimes. My dad asked him again what he was trying to say. Raymond was so funny! He spit that Jolly Rancher out of his mouth into his hand and continued to say the same thing again. The exact same way as before! Ray and my dad were laughing so hard because the Jolly Rancher was definitely NOT the problem here...they STILL could not understand a word he was trying to say. All three times the words came out the same way in his "gibberish" kind of language that we have all come to love. After a car full of laughter...we still do not know what he was trying to say.

1 comment: